Filipinos in colorful costumes participate in a protest against plans by a private developer for a...
Filipinos in colorful costumes participate in a protest against plans by a private developer for a reclamation project along Manila's Bay, as they celebrate Earth Day on Sunday, April 21, 2013, in the Philippines. Hundreds of environmentalists, students and activists gathered along the Manila Baywalk to call on the Philippine Reclamation Authority to stop projects that could cover allegedly as much as 26,000 hectares on Manila Bay and "deprive" the public of the view of the famous Manila sunset.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court