- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
- PL Technical Research: Buy HBL POWER - Technical Pick
- Doctors call for action against growing burden of heart-related diseases
Infosys appoints Narayana Murthy as chairman again
Indian IT bellwether Infosys Ltd. Saturday appointed its co-founder and chairman emeritus N.R. Narayana Murthy as the executive chairman and...
Indian IT bellwether Infosys Ltd. Saturday appointed its co-founder and chairman emeritus N.R. Narayana Murthy as the executive chairman and additional director on its board.In a regulatory filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the global software major said incumbent K.V. Kamath would step down as chairman of the board from Saturday and be an independent director. "Murthy's election as a director will be placed for the consideration of the shareholders in the annual general meeting (AGM) on June 15," the company said in the filing.