- ‘Ustaad Bhagat Singh’ shooting update: Intense schedule wrapped up
- NIA files supplementary charge sheet against 4 members of CPI (M) in Naresh Bhokta murder case
- Ram Charan fan warns ‘Game Changer’ team with suicide note; demands for a release date
- Empowering students to create sustainable future
- NATO must be quantum ready: Stoltenberg
- Sellers eye 15% rise in festive sales this yr
- FIR registered against Karnataka BJP MP, Cong MLA over Janata Darshan ruckus
- India raises issue of stopping envoy at Scotland gurdwara with UK Foreign Office, police
- KTR inaugurates municipal park at Lakaram Tank bund in Khammam, lauds NTR
- Mkts bounce back on value buying in metal, fin stocks
Babu exhorts TDP leaders to work unitedly for victory
* Addresses party workers of four districts * Highlights the corruption of Congress and YSR Congress * Asks them to select clean candidates for...
* Addresses party workers of four districts * Highlights the corruption of Congress and YSR Congress * Asks them to select clean candidates for the election
Vijayawada: Telugu Desam chief N Chandrababu Naidu who had created history of being the chief minister of the State and also being the Opposition leader for the longest period of nine years, has set the tone for the panchayat elections, by asking the rank and file of the party from coastal districts to work for the party's victory in the elections.
He addressed an impressive gathering of the party leaders and workers from the four coastal districts of Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam and West Godavari here on Thursday, where he was seen in an elated mood with the crowd greeting him. Chandrababu Naidu tried to impress the gathering by recalling his initiative in the relief operations for the flood victims of the Kedarnadh.
Chandrababu Naidu spoke of dedicated and clean leadership right from the ward level and asked the leaders to select non-corrupt and development-oriented leaders in the coming elections. He had set a clear line for the party to speak about the corruption of the Congress and the YSR Congress at the grassroots to win over people.
The party has brought out an elaborate booklet on the failures of the Congress and the corruption of the YSR Congress, which are distributed to every door. It is to be seen how the party workers would take his task to the door steps of the people and convert his tasks to win votes and make his nine-year long dream come true in the 2014 elections.