- Hyderabad: Congress and MIM clash during polls
- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
CM to take call on BC Sub-Plan soon
Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy, on Friday, assured the MLAs from Backward Classes that he would examine all aspects including financial constraints...
Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy, on Friday, assured the MLAs from Backward Classes that he would examine all aspects including financial constraints with regard to the allocation of funds for the development of backward classes and the need for BC sub-plan and take a final decision in this matter in a day or two.
On behalf of the BC forum, Ministers Ponnala Lakshmaiah, Baswaraju Saraiah, Pithani Satyanarayana, M Mukesh Goud and a host of MLAs including B Bikshmaiah Goud, Jaipal Yadav, Etela Rajender, Gampa Govardhan, Gangula Kamalakar, Bikshapathi, Somarapu Satyanarayana, K Sammayya and ex-member of the BC commission, V Krishna Mohan Rao, called on the CM in the Assembly premises and made their representation.
Stressing the need for all-round development and financial support for BCs, the forum conveyed to the CM that BCs in the state have been demanding for the sub-plan for a long-time and it is time for the government to take a decision in this respect.