- Waheeda Rehman: Doubly happy because it's Dev Anand's birthday
- Guntur: Plea not to introduce GPS Bill
- AP bags five awards at Arogya Manthan-2023
- BRS neutral stand on Naidu’s arrest worries leaders
- Online registration gives no scope for irregularities: Dharmana
- Hyderabad: City turns into fortress for Visarjan, Milad-un-Nabi
- Jagan sets goal for 175 seats
- Agarwal Samaj, Telangana to organise Agra Rath Yatra
- Hyderabad: 128th birth anniversary of Chakali Ilamma celebrated
- Srivari Brahmotsavam concludes with Chakra Snanam
Dadi, son join YSRCP
Calls A Jagan a leader with guts Former Telugu Desam leader Dadi Veerabhadra Rao on Saturday joined the YSR Congress along with his son Ratnakar in...
Calls A Jagan a leader with guts Former Telugu Desam leader Dadi Veerabhadra Rao on Saturday joined the YSR Congress along with his son Ratnakar in the presence of party honorary President YS Vijayamma. He formally joined YSRCP at the party head office, Lotus Pond, here. Earlier in the day, after meeting party president YS Jaganmohan Reddy at Chanchalguda jail during a mulaakaat schedule, he told reporters that he made up his mind to join the YSR Congress Party on the invitation of its president. Dadi also praised Jagan by saying that he was a leader with grit, guts and a commitment to provide people with better governance. Veerabhadra Rao said that he had decided to join the YSRCP as he was impressed by the former's commitment to offer good governance on coming to power. He flayed the government for putting Jagan behind bars for 11 months saying it was very bad and such a situation should not come even to an enemy. Jagan was expecting that he would come out clean of baseless allegations of disproportionate assets cases and fight in the forthcoming general elections. Dadi said that this was his first meeting with Jagan. He saw him earlier at a marriage function of Mysoora Reddy family some time ago. Though YSRCP leader Konathala Ramakrishna and other leaders were unhappy with his entry into the party fold, and similar discontent in the TDP, Dadi made it clear that he would be joining Jagan.