- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
Jagan, Naidu, KCR are brokers and blackmailers : Raghuveera
The Revenue Minister Raghuveera Reddy severely criticised TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, YSR Congress President Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and TRS President...
The Revenue Minister Raghuveera Reddy severely criticised TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, YSR Congress President Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and TRS President K Chandrasekhar Rao and described them as political brokers, anti-dalits and black mailers.
Speaking after laying foundation stones for various welfare schemes costing about 22 crore rupees in Kalvapalli village in Garijepalli mandal along with Minister Uttam Kumar Reddy and Nalgonda MP G Sukhender Reddy, he said while Rajasekhar Reddy lived in their hearts, Jagan was using his photo to blackmail people.
He said there was no difference between Jagan and Chandrababu. He called on the people to elect Congress candidates in the coming panchayat elections and teach all others a fitting lesson. Uttam Kumar Reddy and Sukhender Reddy appealed to people attend in large numbers the proposed public meeting at Hyderabad in support of Telangana.