Jagan, Naidu, KCR are brokers and blackmailers : Raghuveera
The Revenue Minister Raghuveera Reddy severely criticised TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, YSR Congress...
The Revenue Minister Raghuveera Reddy severely criticised TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu, YSR Congress President Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy and TRS President K Chandrasekhar Rao and described them as political brokers, anti-dalits and black mailers.
Speaking after laying foundation stones for various welfare schemes costing about 22 crore rupees in Kalvapalli village in Garijepalli mandal along with Minister Uttam Kumar Reddy and Nalgonda MP G Sukhender Reddy, he said while Rajasekhar Reddy lived in their hearts, Jagan was using his photo to blackmail people.
He said there was no difference between Jagan and Chandrababu. He called on the people to elect Congress candidates in the coming panchayat elections and teach all others a fitting lesson. Uttam Kumar Reddy and Sukhender Reddy appealed to people attend in large numbers the proposed public meeting at Hyderabad in support of Telangana.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow