- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- Hyderabad Police Arrest BJP Leader's Son In Cocaine Bust At Five-Star Hotel Party
- AAP Set To Reveal Lok Sabha Candidates In Key States: Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab
- Assassination Of Haryana Political Leader: Key Details And Response
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
'Rudhramadevi' goes to floors
The regular shoot of director Gunasekhar's ambitious venture 'Rudhramadevi' has begun on Saturday in Hyderabad. In a specially erected set at...
The regular shoot of director Gunasekhar's ambitious venture 'Rudhramadevi' has begun on Saturday in Hyderabad. In a specially erected set at Gopanpally, Hyderabad, the filmmaker who is making the film in 3D, has taken the first shot. Krishnam Raju, Anushka, Rana, Prakash Raj, Jayaprakash Reddy, Tanikella Bharani, LB Sriram, Baba Sehegal and Nathalia Kaur will be participating in this schedule. "The VFX works are on a parallel track. Every effort will be taken to ensure that the film will be on international standards," said Gunasekhar. The film will be completed in five long schedules that will last up to December 5, according to executive producer K RamgopalA Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, the film will narrate the story of one of the most prominent women rulers of Kakatiya dynasty. Maestro Illayaraja has been roped in to compose the music for the film, which will have editing by Sreekar Prasad.