Dress up your party snacks in sassy avatar
On New Year-'s Eve, try to serve snacks in a sassy avatar -- like a dip in a margarita glass with wedges or French fries or dress up wedges, fries in...
* Drink It: Shots never fail anybody! Serve your favourite dip in a margarita glass with wedges or French fries or simply layer up the dip with French fries in a glass.
* Pocket it: Pocket-size finger snacks is something that are a perfect condiment to your favourite shooter, dress up wedges, fries in pocket-sized pouches to add a distinct personal touch to a whatever you serve.
* Steak it: Serving snacks in a regular plate is passé, skewers with their unlimited ways to assemble a host of your ready to make snack together, they also make up for a wonderful platter option.
* Live counter: Bring back the fun in your food place with a live counter and see the party rolling. Deck up the counter with an array of food options (fruits, herbs, dips) to choose from in terms of garnishing with a base snack like smiles or wedges as base. Ask your guests to make their own custom food canopy and let their imagination do the rest.
* Sizzle them up: Sizzlers are a recent favourite owing to the taste and the dramatic serving. This is one sure way of revamping your snacks to make up for a full meal and the effort. All you need to do is to fry a few of your snacks and serve them smoking hot with sautéed vegetables.