Desk jobs hazards one should be aware of
Nowadays, most of them are seen involved with their smartphones during office hours. Instead of spending hours on your gadgets, try opting for workouts.
Nowadays, most of them are seen involved with their smartphones during office hours. Instead of spending hours on your gadgets, try opting for workouts. Maintain a friendly relationship with colleagues, hold a discussion with them or scan some old emails. These can act as a stress buster as well as a workout for you during office hours.
Desk Jobs are mostly considered tough and stressful in an office environment. Continuously sitting on the chair may bring in many health issues and also increase your body weight.
- Workouts can be preferred during office hours to relax your mind and also release your stress. Preferably stretch your arms and body or opt for yoga in some corners at the office.
- Adopt a habit of walking towards your office as it is good for health. Every human being is supposed to walk 10,000 steps a day, so stop using an elevator and give some exercise to your body to maintain a healthy life.
- Rejuvenate yourself in case you feel drowsy by walking around in the office. Walking is not only healthy but also burns calories and distracts you from yours stress helping you to work efficiently.
- Sitting in the same position for long hours can cause many health issues like lethargy, decreasing the functioning of the brain, painful neck and back aches.
- Also, the risk of cancer, heart attacks and stroke are high with the people at desk jobs.
By Srinivasa Naramoni