Light it up blue on World Autism Day
Fastest growing Developmental Disabilities in Children which appears in the first 2 years of life, and affects the brain\'s normal development of social and communication skills.
Fastest growing Developmental Disabilities in Children which appears in the first 2 years of life, and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills. Autism is a severely handicapping Developmental disorder, which begins at birth or within the first 1 ½ years of life characterized by impairment ineffective social skills, absent or impaired language development, repetitive and/or stereotyped activities and interest, especially inanimate objects the symptoms Of ASD suggest an involvement of Neurological Endocrinal and Gastrointestinal System.
Data of Autism
About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network
Parents who have a child with ASD have a 2%–18% chance of having a second child who is also affected.
The child in every 68 children is diagnosed with autism, making it more common than childhood cancer, juvenile diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined. It is the fastest-growing developmental disability in the world. United Nations In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly declared April 2 as World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD), with the goal of bringing the world's attention to autism. 'Light It Up Blue,' in its third year, is a unique global initiative to help raise awareness about the growing public health concern that is autism. Iconic landmarks around the world will Light It Up Blue to show their support. Some of the notable sites that will be lit blue throughout the world are the Empire Sate building in New York City, CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, Great Buddha at Hyogo, CAIRO TOWER EGYPT, Kobe, Japan and Jesus Christ the Redeemer in Brazil.
Data on the number of affected child are likeIceberg, there are even number of Children because of Lack of Diagnostic Criteria in the world to diagnosis Autism, misdiagnosis or a lack of diagnosis. People, as well as medical practitioners, need to be more vigilant about the symptoms of autism which become more difficult to handle as the child grows.
How to Diagnosis Autism ?
Children with autism appear normal before age 1 or 2 and then suddenly "regress" and lose language or social skills they had previously gained. This is called the regressive type of autism.
• Be overly sensitive in sight, hearing, touch, smell, or taste (for example, they may refuse to wear "itchy" clothes and become distressed if they are forced to wear the clothes)
• Have unusual distress when routines are changed
• Perform repeated body movements
• Show unusual attachments to objects
• Cannot start or maintain a social conversation
• Communicates with gestures instead of words
• Develops language slowly or not at all
• Does not adjust gaze to look at objects that others are looking at
• Does not refer to self correctly (for example, says "you want water" when the child means "I want water")
• Does not point to direct others' attention to objects (occurs in the first 14 months of life)
• Repeats words or memorized passages, such as commercials
• Uses nonsense rhyming
• Does not make friends
• Does not play interactive games even with cousins and another same peer group.
• May not respond to eye contact or smiles, or may avoid eye contact
• May treat others as if they are objects
• Prefers to spend time alone, rather than with others
• Shows lack empathy
Homeopathy treatment for Autism
Homeopathy has promising treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Children from 2 to 6 years starts improving with first 120 days of medicine, total treatment time depends on severity of illness, the age of the child, and it varies from total 18 to 26 month of treatment. Before starting the treatment psychiatrist / Neurology examination / Evaluation is must and also during treatment at regular intervals to assess the improvement.
Homeopathic medicine offers medicine to neutralize heavy metals, Cures Leaky gut syndrome, Anti-Lyme Disease Treatment, Neuro immunity Enhancer, Removes Brain Cells Inflammations, corrects the symptoms of Hyperactivity, Clears the Fungus this causes a reduction in Monotonous Activity & Repetitive Behavior leads to Cognition development and Speech development.
Treatment has three aspects: management of the abnormal behavior, arrangements for social and educational services, and help for the family.
Other pervasive developmental disorders include:
• Asperger syndrome (like autism, but with normal language development)
• Rett syndrome (very different from autism, and only occurs in females)
• Childhood disintegrative disorder (rare condition where a child learns skills, then loses them by age 10)
• Pervasive developmental disorder - not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), also called atypical autism