- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
- Naga Shaurya, Pawan Basamsetti, Sudhakar Cherukuri, SLV Cinemas Rangabali Teaser Unveiled
- Rohit Sharma is here to guide and inspire you every step of the way
- Southwest Monsoon arrives in Kerala, likely to enter Rayalaseema in a week
- WhatsApp launches new feature 'Channels' for broadcast messages
- Philippines' Mayon volcano 'quietly erupting'
- Delhi High Court stays Centre's suspension of registration certificates, quota assigned to HGOs
- Fahadh Faasil’s next flick teaser creates curiosity
- Zomato and Blinkit to get AI tools to improve services
- TiHAN-IIT Hyderabad and NATRAX collaborate in the areas of Autonomous Drive Testing Facilities
I'll pay Cliff Richard's legal bill: Rod Stewart
Speaking at the Pinktober Gala presented by Hard Rock Heals at the Dorchester Hotel, Stewart said: \"Cliff you were persecuted mate and we all know it. We are one million per cent behind you. If you sue those b******s I\'ll give you half.\"
Singer Rod Stewart has offered to pay half of singer Cliff Richard's legal bill following his sex abuse allegations.
Richard was subject to a 22-month long investigation after four sex abuse allegations were made against him during 1958 and 1983, before all allegations against him were eventually dropped without him having ever been arrested or charged.
Now, Stewart has backed Richard, saying he is standing with the star "one million per cent".
Speaking at the Pinktober Gala presented by Hard Rock Heals at the Dorchester Hotel, Stewart said: "Cliff you were persecuted mate and we all know it. We are one million per cent behind you. If you sue those b******s I'll give you half."
This comes after it was announced that Richard had begun proceedings to sue both the BBC and the South Yorkshire police for naming him as the suspect in the child abuse case, and for publicly broadcasting the raid on his Berkshire mansion in 2014.