Headmasters submit representation to First Pay Commission
Telangana State Gazetted Headmasters Association TSGHMA presented a representation to first Pay Commission of Telangana on Thursday, suggesting, the first Pay Commission for fitment at 60 per cent duly merging the Dearness Allowance DA as on Jan 1
Hyderabad: Telangana State Gazetted Headmasters Association (TSGHMA) presented a representation to first Pay Commission of Telangana on Thursday, suggesting, the first Pay Commission for fitment at 60 per cent duly merging the Dearness Allowance (DA) as on Jan 1.
TSGHMA also demanded the first Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to be in effect from June 2. Since the Central Pay Commission had implemented the uniform increment pattern for all employees. The rate of increment should be four per cent from beginning to end.
• Elongation of master scale has to be reduced to 60 instead of 80 per cent
• Instead of stagnation of increments after reaching maximum scale, employee may be sanctioned by the next scale on the lines of PRC.
• The radius of House Rent Allowance (HRA) should be extended from 8 to 16 kilometers from the headquarters keeping in view the expansion of time.
• Masters cale minimum pay should be Rs 25,000 and maximum pay should be Rs 2,28,810
• All the special pays should be 10 per cent of basic pay instead of nominal slab.
• The group insurance scheme has to be revised
• Pension has to be fixed at 50 per cent of last pay drawn instead of counting the service
• Ceiling on gratuity has to be removed