- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
- BJP strides ahead, Oppn falters
- Here is the new update on Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli film
- Indian Apps Delisted: Telecom Minister Challenges Google's Authority
- Rana joins the sets of Superstar’s next
- ‘Family Star’ teaser: Anticipation reaching a fever pitch
- Demoralised, but not defeated
- AI Integration in Construction: A Key Driver for Sustainable Initiatives - Puneet Bansal, Co-Founder, R-Dash
- Fire erupts from a stationary goods train in Kazipet Railway station, no casualties
Former US President George H W Bush hospitalised
Former US President George HW Bush was on Wednesday hospitalised here in Texas, his office chief of staff Jean Becker said.
Houston: Former US President George HW Bush was on Wednesday hospitalised here in Texas, his office chief of staff Jean Becker said.
According to Becker, the 92-year-old who is in Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Centre here is in stable condition and "doing fine".
He is expected to go home in a couple of days, KHOU 11 News quoted Becker as saying.
The reason the former President was rushed to the hospital was not disclosed.
Bush is the oldest living former US President. In 2015, he spent a week in a Maine hospital after falling and breaking a bone in his neck.
He suffers from a form of Parkinson's disease and uses a wheelchair to get around.