- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
13 killed in Bangladesh road accident
At least 13 people were killed and over 20 injured when a bus and a pick-up truck carrying gas cylinders collided head-on in Bangladesh\'s Faridpur district, a police official said on Saturday.
At least 13 people were killed and over 20 injured when a bus and a pick-up truck carrying gas cylinders collided head-on in Bangladesh's Faridpur district, a police official said on Saturday.
The accident took place on a highway connecting Dhaka and Khulna town on Friday night.
The official told Xinhua news agency that the collision sparked a huge fire and the toll might increase since some of the injured were in critical condition.
"Fire fighters recovered 13 charred bodies from inside the bus," he said.
The cause of the accident is being probed.