- Sonia urges people of Telangana to vote for Congress, says people have given respect by calling her 'Amma'
- Khelo India Para Games will help create a larger talent pool for major international events, says Para badminton star Pramod Bhagat
- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
North Korea says temporarily bans Malaysians from leaving the country
North Korea said on Tuesday it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia amid an escalating row over the killing of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un\'s half-brother.
North Korea said on Tuesday it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia amid an escalating row over the killing of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother.
The North's foreign ministry has notified the Malaysian embassy in Pyongyang of the reason for the measure and said it had hoped the case would be swiftly and fairly resolved in order to develop bilateral ties with Malaysia, the North's KCNA news agency reported.