- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
Time to expose the Pak's corrupt dictatorship: US Congressman
United States US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher on Friday expressed his ire over the InterServices Intelligences ISI blatant atrocities against its own people, the crimes that Pakistan is committing and the corruption that feeds the system
Washington D. C. [USA]: United States (US) Congressman Dana Rohrabacher on Friday expressed his ire over the Inter-Services Intelligence's (ISI) blatant atrocities against its own people, the crimes that Pakistan is committing and the corruption that feeds the system.
While stating his solidarity with members of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) who gathered at the Capitol Hill in Washington DC today, Rohrabacher articulated that the people of United States must be told that the Government in Islamabad and the ISI, in particular, are not the allies of a free world.
"The United States opposes the corrupt oppressors in Islamabad", the congressman said.
Speaking at the Mohajir Day at the Capitol Hill - The Future of Mohajir Nation, Rohrabacher said that it was time for the international community to step in against Pakistan.
"First thing we can do is to make sure that we (US) will never send Pakistan another weapon that they can use against their own people, that's the first start," Rohrabacher said.
While expressing his disgust over the wrongdoings of the ISI in Pakistan, Rohrabacher assured the members of the MQM of his full support and pledged to raise these issues in the US Congress and other forums.
He also suggested that the city of Karachi should become independent and a city-state should be recognized and dealt with on the international stage.
It should be noted that Rohrabacher is known for his anti-Pakistan stance in the US Congress.
In 2012, he had said the government of Pakistan was radical and supported the Taliban, thereby was an enemy of US and freedom. Rohrabacher was also one of the two congressmen who moved a bill in 2016 for the US to declare Pakistan 'a terrorist state'.