- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
1 person set off bomb at US embassy, suffers injury
A 26yearold individual has detonated a bomb outside the United States embassy in Beijing on Thursday and suffered an injury, the police said
Beijing [China]: A 26-year-old individual has detonated a bomb outside the United States embassy in Beijing on Thursday and suffered an injury, the police said.
According to The Strait Times, there was an explosion at approximately 1 pm (local time) in public space off the southeast corner of the US embassy in the Chinese capital.
As per the embassy's regional security officer, there was one individual who detonated a bomb. Other than the bomber, there were no injuries reported.
The US embassy is located in Beijing's Chaoyang District.
Many people posted images and videos on social media showing grey smoke hovering over the street and several people running helter-skelter soon after the blast.
The police, who have arrived in the area earlier, are investigating the matter.
In 2008, the US embassy opened and was inaugurated with a dedication ceremony, which was attended by former US President George W. Bush.