- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
- Party leadership didn't speak a word to me on alliance with BJP: K’taka JD(S) president
- Kerala HC steps in as parents in war over child's name
- Not bothered about criticism & humiliation: T'gana Guv Soundararajan
- Priyanka Mohan enhances glamour dose
Death toll in China coal mine accident rises to 21
The death toll in the coal mine roof collapse in Chinas Shaanxi Province has risen to 21 as rescuers found dead bodies of the other two trapped miners on Sunday, authorities said
Beijing:The death toll in the coal mine roof collapse in China's Shaanxi Province has risen to 21 as rescuers found dead bodies of the other two trapped miners on Sunday, authorities said.
The accident happened around 4.30 p.m. on Saturday at the Lijiagou coal mine of the Baiji Mining Co. Ltd. in the city of Shenmu, Xinhua news agency reported.
At the time of the accident, 87 persons were working underground. 66 of them were lifted to safety.
An investigation into the cause of the accident is underway.