- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
R Kelly to tour of Australia, New Zealand and Sri Lanka
Embattled musician R Kelly has announced that he will soon embark on a tour of Australia, New Zealand and Sri Lanka
Los Angeles: Embattled musician R Kelly has announced that he will soon embark on a tour of Australia, New Zealand and Sri Lanka.
The 52-year-old singer is facing allegations of sexual misconduct and harassment from multiple women. He took to Twitter to announce his plans for new tour but did not reveal the dates or the venues of his concerts.
"NEW TOUR ALERT... Australia | New Zealand | Sri Lanka see y'all soon!" he wrote in a post which was accompanied by a picture of Kelly and the declaration "The King of R&B." His tour comes weeks after an explosive documentary series, "Surviving R Kelly", detailed that the artist has been sexually and physically abusing women for decades.
In the documentary's aftermath, a number of artists and former collaborators have spoken out against Kelly. Artistes like Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Chance the Rapper, Jennifer Hudson and others have started to pull their collaborations with Kelly from streaming services or expressing their regret for working with him. Kelly has denied all allegations.