- 20 CC cameras sanctioned for Nandikotkur sub-jail
- Gear up to win all Assembly seats in Tirupati dist: Vijayasai
- JAS, brainchild of CM, says Dy CM Amzath Basha
- Empathy in Ancient Texts: A Timeless Lesson
- Tirupati: Aarogya Suraksha camps towards health for all begin
- Vijayawada: Underground tunnel fish exhibition inaugurated
- An Indian YA fantasy filled with friendship, magic, romance and mystery
- Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner inspects Info Park works
- Pavilion End at Trent Bridge renamed in honour of Stuart Broad
- Ashwin says 2023 World Cup could be his last for India
SP calls for clearing of pending cases
Police should increase confidence among people and be more responsible, said Superintendent of Police Amber Kishore Jha here at his office on Thursday.
Kothagudem: Police should increase confidence among people and be more responsible, said Superintendent of Police Amber Kishore Jha here at his office on Thursday.
Speaking at a review meeting held with district police officials, the SP said every officer should work towards increase confidence among people and directed the officials to clear all pending cases immediately by coordinating with court officials.
Officer on Special Duty D Uday Kumar Reddy, Assistant Superintendent of Police Sunil Dutt, Trainee Officer Rajesh Chandra, DSP Ali and inspectors attended the meeting.