- India proposes barring pilots and flight attendants from using perfume
- Bodies of three minor sisters found stuffed in trunk near Punjab's Jalandhar, parents held
- After Bihar releases caste-based census, Rahul says it is important to know caste statistics
- US pharma giant Viatris inks 2 deals to sell India business for $1.2 bn
- LG orders Project Management Unit to be set up for Multi Modal Integration ops at Metro Stations
- Will conduct caste census in India after 2024: Lalu Prasad
- JSW Infra to make market debut on Tuesday after 2 days of IPO closure
- Net office leasing rises 5 pc to 18-month high of 10.37 mn sq ft in Jul-Sep across top 7 cities: JLL
- Ageing Singapore offers a blueprint for action By Rahul Malhotra, Duke-NUS Medical School
- No copyright in scriptures but their adaptations protected : Delhi HC
Allot 2BHK to all eligible: Tummala
Roads & Buildings and Women and Child Welfare Minister Tummala Nageswara Rao directed all revenue officers in the district to allocate double bedroom houses to all eligible people. On Sunday, the Minister visited the district and participated in various developmental works.
Kothagudem: Roads & Buildings and Women and Child Welfare Minister Tummala Nageswara Rao directed all revenue officers in the district to allocate double bedroom houses to all eligible people. On Sunday, the Minister visited the district and participated in various developmental works.
He laid foundation stone for the construction works of high-level bridge with an outlay of Rs 33 crores in Aswaraopet village and laid foundation stone for development works of roads at a cost of Rs 2.4 crores in Dhammapeta village.
He inaugurated construction of double bedroom houses worth Rs one crore and later attended a public meeting at Aswaraopet village. Addressing the gathering, the Minister said the TRS government always thinks about the development of poor.
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao’s dream project of double bedroom houses for the poor is a good project.
The Telangana government has become a rolemodel for other states in the country in the implementation of various welfare schemes in the State.
Farmers across the State are happy with the State government as it is providing round-the-clock power supply, Rs 4,000 per acre to farmers, irrigation water supply and other facilities.
Speaking on the occasion, MP Ponuguleti Srinivas Reddy said as part of making the State as Bangaru Telangana, Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has been implementing more facilities to the people. The government is keen on implementing schemes for education, health of the people.
Zilla Parishad chairperson G Kavitha, MLA T Venkateswara Rao, Revenue Divisional Officer Ravindernath, Irrigation Engineer Venkat Reddy, Rural Water Scheme Officer Sada Siva Rao, other officials and public representatives participated in the programme.