Youngster threatens to jump off cell tower after lover’s family refuse marriage in Nalgonda
A youngster has caused a panic situation in Nalgonda district\'s Konda Mallepally on Tuesday after climbing a cell tower.
A youngster has caused a panic situation in Nalgonda district's Konda Mallepally on Tuesday after climbing a cell tower.
The man climbed the cell tower as a form of protest against his lover's parents for detaining her in the house. Reports suggest that the family are against their marriage alliance. With the locals making attempts to convince him to get down, the youngster refused, saying that he would jump from the tower if he is not allowed to speak to his lover.
However, the police intervened after the locals failed to convince him. As of now, the police are making efforts to bring him down safely from the tower. Further details are awaited.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting