- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
City expulsion of Kathi Mahesh
City police have ordered city expulsion Nagara Bahishkarana against film critic Katti Mahesh for his comments against Lord Sri Ram
Hyderabad: City police have ordered 'city expulsion' (Nagara Bahishkarana) against film critic Kathi Mahesh for his comments against Lord Sri Ram.
The police have asked Kathi Mahesh not to enter into Hyderabad with out their permission. It is learnt that the Task Force police who have taken Mahesh into their custody have handed over him to the Andhra Pradesh police.
Recently, taking part in a discussion in a TV channel, Kathi Mahesh used derogatory remarks against Lord Sri Ram. Several Hindu organisations have demanded action against Katti Mahesh.
Swamy Paripurnananda had proposed to take up Dharmagraha yatra against the comments of Katti Mahesh from Monday. Swamy Paripurnananda was house arrested by the Rachakonda police.