- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- GITAM to conduct hands-on workshop from Dec 20
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
20 Lakh Sqft Office Space Will Be Ready By October
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister Nara Lokesh has said that 20 Lakh Sqft of office space will be ready to hire to private investors in Amaravathi By October this year
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister Nara Lokesh has said that 20 Lakh Sqft of office space will be ready to hire to private investors in Amaravathi By October this year.
The minister said that the IT Park developed in Managalagiri also had a great demand. By August this year, many big companies will come and invest in the state. He rubbished the allegations made by opposition parties against the allotment of lands to Franklin Templeton company.