- Spike in Waterborne Illnesses
- Cauvery dispute: SC orders must be based on reality: Basavaraj Bommai
- Household debt doubles in FY23, savings more than halves to 5.15 pc of GDP
- Football coach gets 20 years RI for raping girl of his own team
- Yediyurappa attacks Congress govt on Cauvery issue, says its understanding with ally DMK led to 'today's situation'
- Bengal school job case: ED submits name of Tollywood actor as beneficiary at Calcutta HC
- Naveen expels MLAs Soumya, Sudhansu from BJD
- Kejriwal bungalow renovation row: HC allows PWD officials to raise grievance with CAT
- HC asks BBMP to clear beggary cess dues in four months
- DGCA suspends Air India's Flight Safety Chief Rajeev Gupta for one month for certain lapses
Yarra Narayana Swamy, son to join Jana Sena
In a significant development, Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan on Tuesday went to TDP senior leader Yarra Narayana Swamys residence in Tadepalligudem on Tuesday
In a significant development, Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan on Tuesday went to TDP senior leader Yarra Narayana Swamy’s residence in Tadepalligudem on Tuesday.
He met Swamy, his son Yarra Navin and discussed political situation in the state. Firstly, he touched the feet of Narayana Swamy and his wife. Later, Yarrra Navin said that he and his father would leave the the TDP and would join the Jana Sena.
He said his party had served the TDP in many ways for many years. But, he was not accorded due respect in the TDP. He said he would take part in Pawan’s Praja Porata Yatra.