- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
Will Amit shah's plans work out in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh?
The BJPs Southern dilemma is continuing The partys hopes of coming to power in Karnataka came to a naught what with the strategic moves of Congress and the JD Secular Despite the hiccups, HD Kumara Swamy Government is firmly in place Things are very tough in Tamil Nadu
The BJP's Southern dilemma is continuing. The party's hopes of coming to power in Karnataka came to a naught what with the strategic moves of Congress and the JD (Secular). Despite the hiccups, HD Kumara Swamy Government is firmly in place. Things are very tough in Tamil Nadu.
In Kerala too, the party has a long way to go. As for Andhra Pradesh, the chances are dim as TDP has parted company. So, the party has some chance only in Telangana. So part chief Amit Shah is fully focusing on Telangana. However, there is one problem. He is unhappy with the party leadership I Telangana.
So, he has formed WhatsApp groups for all the 119 constuencies. He has also asked the party workers to organise yatras in every constituency. Will his attempts bear fruits? let's see how things unfold.