- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
Hyderabad: Woman kills husband with lover’s help to continue affair
A woman killed her husband with the help of lover in Hyderabad The woman, Maheshwari along with her husband, Anand, and two kids moved to Hyderabad from Mahabubnagar district in search of livelihood seven years ago
A woman killed her husband with the help of lover in Hyderabad. The woman, Maheshwari along with her husband, Anand, and two kids moved to Hyderabad from Mahabubnagar district in search of livelihood seven years ago.
The family resided in Shivarampally. However, Maheshwari got into an extra-marital affair with an auto driver T Sanju Kumar. Her husband, meanwhile, was working as a cook in a hotel.
The duo decided to kill Anand in order to continue their illicit relationship. In order to avoid suspicion, they burnt the body with petrol and dumped it near Musi River under the limits of Rajendra Nagar.
The deceased’s brother filed a missing case at the police station.
During interrogation, the duo confessed to the crime. A case of murder has been registered against them.