- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Roja Is Surpanaka Of Andhra Pradesh: KS Jawahar
Andhra Pradesh Excise and Prohibition Minister KS Jawahar took a broadside at YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja The minister said Roja is playing the role of Surpanaka in the state politics
Andhra Pradesh Excise and Prohibition Minister KS Jawahar took a broadside at YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja. The minister said Roja is playing the role of 'Surpanaka' in the state politics.
The political parties which entertained Roja as political leader lost elections and it was also evident in the case of YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. KS Jawahar demanded Roja to tender unconditional apology to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for making wild allegations. He said the CM has no role in including YS Jagan's Wife Bharathi’s name in the disproportionate assets case.
The minister alleged that Jagan colluded with BJP and the role of Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan in Andhra politics is insignificant.