- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
- Check out 5 Series & Documentaries To watch On This National Science Day
- 7 in 10 digital devices people use saw ownership drop globally in 2023: Report
- STEM education: How advancement in tech taking major impact on students
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Tilak Verma shines; Bhuvi, Krunal, Chakravarthy cast a spell
- Charith Asalanka to lead Sri Lanka in first two T20Is vs Bangladesh
- Tripura tribal party blocks state's lifeline over ‘Greater Tipraland’ demand
- Suvendu Adhikari submits list of 17 lakh ‘fake' voters in Bengal to ECI
- Aarogya Suraksha camp held in 17th ward of Krishna district
Rs 28000 cr works grounded in Amaravati: Minister
Andhra Pradesh Municipal Affairs Minister P Narayana said that the Government would pay back every paisa spent on the construction of the AP Capital from the revenue it will get from the capital itself
Nellore: Andhra Pradesh Municipal Affairs Minister P Narayana said that the Government would pay back every paisa spent on the construction of the AP Capital from the revenue it will get from the capital itself.
Speaking to mediapersons at Nellore on Friday, he said that all the major works of the capital city would be completed by 2019. He said those criticizing the capital construction works must first visit Amaravati and see for themselves the works done there.
He also said that works worth Rs 28000 crore have been grounded and works worth another Rs 20000 crore would begin the tendering process.