- Hyderabad: 128th birth anniversary of Chakali Ilamma celebrated
- GHMC commissioner inspects lakes, parks in Rajendranagar
- A lifelong relationship that started with a buffalo
- You cannot take away the class and the experience that Ashwin has over the years: Rohit Sharma
- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
UPSSSC Question Paper Leaked, Exam for Tubewell Operators Cancelled in UP
UPSSSC postponed its recruitment examination for tubewell operators that was scheduled for Sunday morning The exam was postponed after question papers were leaked a day before on Saturday
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) postponed its recruitment examination for tubewell operators that was scheduled for Sunday morning. The exam was postponed after question papers were leaked a day before on Saturday.
A Special Task Force (STF) of UP Police have arrested 11 persons in connection with the incident.
The Lucknow District Magistrate announced the cancellation on Saturday evening and said that the fresh dates will be announced soon.
Among the 11 arrested, a primary schoolteacher was also held, who, the police believes is the mastermind behind the paper leak.
The tubewell operators’ recruitment exam was scheduled to be held across 364 centres in the state on Sunday. Over 2.5 lakh candidates were to appear for the appointment to 3210 posts, said reports.
As soon as news of the exam cancellation started doing the rounds, candidates took to protests outside exam centres across the state.