- Sarpanch accuses officials of witch hunt
- Cong govt will implement six guarantees in TS: Bhatti
- Tirumala Brahmotsavams: Chakrasnanam held in a grand manner on last day
- Jayalalitha thanks audience for embracing success of ‘Rudram Kota’
- Call to equip students with skills in new technologies in country
- World Pharmacist Day celebrated
- UPI usage set to rise in festive shopping
- Knee Surgery for Mere 67 Rupees Under Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Yojana
- Sugar minister apologised for statement on farmers suicides
- Police breaks Paritala Sunitha hunger strike, shifts to hospital in Anantapur
Telangana assembly elections in November: KCR
The assembly elections in Telangana state are expected to be held in the month of November said the state caretaker CM K Chandrasekhar Rao adding that the results will be declared in December first week
Hyderabad: The assembly elections in Telangana state are expected to be held in the month of November said the state caretaker CM K Chandrasekhar Rao adding that the results will be declared in December first week.
At the press conference held at Pragati Bhavan, KCR said that the elections will be held in November along with other states like Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.
KCR urged the public to bring TRS into power as they clearly know that the party works for the welfare of the people. He also exuded confidence saying that they have fulfilled all the promises included in the election manifesto. "We have also introduced schemes like Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bheema for the welfare of the farmers that are not included in the manifesto," KCR asserted.