- Canadian Cabinet Ministers Condemn Hate Video Targeting Hindus Of Indian Origin
- ACB court extends Chandrababu's remand till September 24
- NCP Turmoil Continues: Ajit Pawar Faction Files Disqualification Petition Against Sharad Pawar Supporters
- Politicos should imbibe true spirit of science
- Vijayawada: YSRCP MLAs made provocative comments in House, alleges Atchanna
- AP legislative council sessions begin on second day, TDP raises concerns
- Police Encounter Claims Life Of Suspect In Brutal Attack On Woman Cop; Two Others Injured
- Vijayawada: TDP legislators denounce Naidu’s arrest, take out rally
- PM Modi Expresses Gratitude As Historic Women's Reservation Bill Passes Parliament
- Two dead several injured in a collision of a lorry and tourist bus in Annamayya
Hyderabad: Man dies after lorry rams into bicycle at YMCA
A man working inTivolicinema theatre in Secunderabad met with an accident on Saturday late near YMCA cross roads
A man working in Tivoli cinema theatre in Secunderabad met with an accident on Saturday late near YMCA cross roads.
Maruthi Shinde (50), a resident of Shanti Nagar in Lalapet was returning home on a bicycle when a speeding lorry hit him from the rear. His death was instant.
Passersby informed the police and alleged that the lorry driver was in an inebriated state. The police registered a case and sent his body to Gandhi Hospital morgue for autopsy.
The suspected lorry driver fled the spot after the accident.