- Everyone benefiting from schemes without any discrimination under Modi govt: Yogi Adityanath
- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
- ‘Premalu’ trailer: Hilarious
- ‘Bhimaa’pre-release event sets the stage for a grand release
Hyderabad: Prostitution in guise of massage parlour, 8 arrested
The city police raided a spa in Mettuguda on Saturday night and arrested eight people for running a prostitution racket in the guise of massage parlour including the owner
The city police raided a spa in Mettuguda on Saturday night and arrested eight people for running a prostitution racket in the guise of massage parlour including the owner.
According to Chilakalaguda CI Balagangi Reddy, Bengaluru based Sameer Aggarwal launched the massage centre six months ago at Mettuguda. He also procured the girls from other states to make the most of them.
Sameer would display the pictures of the women on locanto website along with their number. He would then direct the customers to the spa. On a tip-off, the police raided the spa and arrested Sameer, Shakir Ali (35) of Kolkata, Sumit Sarkar (28), Amit boss (40) of Uttar Pradesh, Shashank (27), Monti Singh (24) and Liadas (25). They also recovered Rs 20,000 cash and seven mobiles.
Similarly, the police also raided a spa and salon centre at AS Rao Nagar and arrested the owner Harish for running cross massage along with other women.