- Kashmir to rival Switzerland: PM
- Days of exploitation & dynastic rule over: PM
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 21st February 2024
- Depleting potassium in soil, threatening global food security
- Tribute to Sant Shiromani Acharya Vidhyasagar: Acharya Ji emphasised on education rooted in our cultural ethos
- Clearing ambiguity a precursor to proposed UCC
- Beat depression better with yoga & walking: Study
- Fostering critical thinking & communication skills in students
- Congress to field Cabinet minister in LS polls in Karnataka
- CCI approves Minda Corporation's stake purchase in Pricol
Vote for Hyderabad Metro Rail for international award
Hyderabad Metro Rail is again making its way to bag yet another award globally HMR has found a place among 176 other projects like the Tadcaster Bridge in England, torcross sea defence in England, London airport, Harbour Area Treatment Scheme in Hong Kong and so on
Hyderabad Metro Rail is again making its way to bag yet another award globally. HMR has found a place among 176 other projects like the Tadcaster Bridge in England, torcross sea defence in England, London airport, Harbour Area Treatment Scheme in Hong Kong and so on.
HMR along with Delhi metro and Lotus temple in New Delhi has been chosen for nominations from India.
The award will be presented by Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), a statutory body for civil engineers with a support of 92,000 members and it has chosen HMR for nominations under People's Choice Award Category.
ICE which is a prestigious award for any project has confined to present the award within the UK earlier, but this time it has been enhanced globally allowing projects from other countries to take part in it on the occasion of its bicentenary.
To vote for Hyderabad Metro Rail and make it get recognised all over the world click here.
How to vote for Hyderabad Metro Rail?
- Click on vote for this project at the end of the page
- Enter your name and e-mail ID.
The lines will remain open till September 28, 10.30 pm and the announcement will be made by October 12.
Earlier, the Hyderabad Metro Rail Project was awarded the 'Outstanding Concrete Structure for Infrastructure' from Indian Concrete Institute at UltraTech Awards 2018.