- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Bangaru Telangana benefits confined only to Kalvakuntla family: Konda couple
Konda Couple have written an open letter to TRs chief K Chandrashekar Rao after more than ten days wait from the party seeking answers to questions raised by them including denial of ticket to Konda Surekha in first list of candidates announced on September 6
Hyderabad: Konda Couple have written an open letter to TRs chief K Chandrashekar Rao after more than ten days wait from the party seeking answers to questions raised by them including denial of ticket to Konda Surekha in first list of candidates announced on September 6.
Konda Surekha and her husband and MLC Konda Murali lashed out against four-year governance of K Chandrashekar Rao saying it was a Tughlak rule. The administration was confined to just Pragati Bhavan with no access for pulic. Even a women legislator was denied an appointment permission to meet KCR, which shows how sad that state of affairs were in last four years, Surekha said.
Irregularities ruled the roost in TRS governance with Bangaru Telangana benefits being confined only to Kalvakuntla family, they alleged. Konda Murali said that they have been approached by many parties including Uddhav Thackeray of Shiva Sena to contest on their symbol, but no decision has been taken so far. Konda couple said that they will announce future course of action in coming days