- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking & more on Sept 27
Scuba Diving and Sea Kayaking at Rushikonda from 9 am to 4 pm, Adventure Sports at Kamalakonda reserve forest opposite to Indira Gandhi Zoological Park on the High Way from 9 am to 4 pm and Paragliding on the Kailasagiri hills from 12 noon to 5 pm will enthrall the tourists and visitors on September 27 in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: Scuba Diving and Sea Kayaking at Rushikonda from 9 am to 4 pm, Adventure Sports at Kamalakonda reserve forest opposite to Indira Gandhi Zoological Park on the High Way from 9 am to 4 pm and Paragliding on the Kailasagiri hills from 12 noon to 5 pm will enthrall the tourists and visitors on September 27 in Visakhapatnam.
As per the directions of Government, the District Tourism Council has proposed a handful of programmes to celebrate the World Tourism Day on September 27. This year the theme is “Tourism and the Digital Transformation.” In order to promote various sports events, District Tourism Council announced a 20 percent discount on the tariff of Scuba Diving and Sea Kayaking and 50 percent discount on the tariff of Adventure Sports and Paragliding events.
According to Collector and Chairman of District Tourism Council Pravin Kumar several programmes have arranged on the beachfront as a part of the World Tourism Day celebrations. Tourism Walk from Kalimatha Temple to YMCA, traditional food stalls and various exhibitions arranging on the beachfront, he added. The main venue of the celebrations is at RK Beach (opposite to Viswapriya Function Hall) Pravin Kumar informed. All hotels and major restaurants and hospitality institutes also clubbing hands to celebrate the World Tourism Day, he added.