- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Simhadri Power Plant bagged safety award
Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant SSTPP of NTPC, Paravada, bagged national safety innovation award2018 from Institute of Engineers India, New Delhi for safety Innovations implemented during the year 2017
Visakhapatnam: Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant (SSTPP) of NTPC, Paravada, bagged national safety innovation award-2018 from Institute of Engineers India, New Delhi for safety Innovations implemented during the year 2017.
The award was presented by Shekhar Dutt, Former Governor of Chattisgarh during the function held at New Delhi on Wednesday.