- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
- TDP organises Maha March
- Guntur: GMC cancels Spandana
- Deficit rainfall in Balapur viewed as a ‘gift in disguise by officials
- Hyderabad: Agarwal Samaj organises ‘rath yatra’; holds special general meeting
- Minster Jogi Ramesh distributes pensions
- Hyderabad: Badminton tourney held to commemorate Agrasen Jayanti
- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
Chandrababu Naidu asks officials to actively participate in Grama Darsini
Public satisfaction will depend on only quality of services being provided by the government, said Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu
Amaravati: Public satisfaction will depend on only quality of services being provided by the government, said Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
He directed officials to participate actively in the Grama Darsini – Ward Darsini programme and solve public grievances, in a review meeting on it on Wednesday here.
He said that public satisfaction on the governance would increase if the officials directly visit villages and wards and solve the problems there itself.
He said that 90 percent satisfaction on government is target and urged officials to achieve it.
AP is number one among southern states and number five in the country in Swachha Bharat rankings, observed Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Chandrababu Naidu asked the officials to explain to the public about the developments taken place in the state from last 52 months under state government.