- Arijit's leaked samples of ‘Bhool Ja’ embodies tragic romance
- Munawar's festive avatar in 'Legacy' poster
- Education Ministry, FIFA to make football more accessible to both boys and girls
- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
Former Assembly speaker Nadendla Manohar to join Jana Sena tomorrow
Former AP Assembly Speaker and Pradesh Congress Committee VicePresident Nadendla Manohar to shift his loyalty to Jana Sena party in Tirupati tomorrow He will join Jana Sena party in presence Pawan Kalyan at a press meet to be held tomorrow
Guntur: Former A.P. Assembly Speaker and Pradesh Congress Committee Vice-President Nadendla Manohar to shift his loyalty to Jana Sena party in Tirupati tomorrow. He will join Jana Sena party in presence Pawan Kalyan at a press meet to be held tomorrow.
He went to Tirupati from Gannavaram along with Pawan Kalyan on Thursday to join Jana Sena. Nadendla Manohar tendered his resignation to the Congress party and he is likely to contest from Tenali Assembly constituency in the coming Assembly elections.
Recently, Pawan Kalyan came to at a temple inauguration near ANU, Nadendla Manohar met him personally and discussed the matter and got green signal from him for his entry. He has been waiting for auspicious time and felt that Navaratris are auspicious time and shifting his loyalty to Jana Sena.