- The real climate warriors
- Dr Swati Katta awarded PhD
- Errabelli to organise mega job fair
- 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- Warangal: Collector Pravinya calls to protect heritage, culture
- Yadadri: Spiritually modern facelift to Haritha Hotel
- Warangal: State witnessing all-round growth says Nannapuneni Narender
- PM to visit Telangana in Oct first week: Kishan Reddy
- TPCC State General Secretary welcomes new joiners to Congress
- Hyderabad: Governor to interact with academicians today
Multi-cuisine food plaza opened at Secunderabad railway station
Passengers can have lipsmacking items at the multicuisine food court called Food Track opened on the platform No 1 of Secunderabad Railway Station
Passengers can have lip-smacking items at the multi-cuisine food court called 'Food Track' opened on the platform No. 1 of Secunderabad Railway Station.
HMS Host Services India Private Limited has set up the food court after being appointed by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).
The food court which is spread over two floors will offer a variety of delicacies for the passengers. In the two-floor air-conditioned building, it has Karachi Bakery, KFC, restaurants which offer Telangana and Andhra delicacies, tiffin centres and so on.
South Central Railway General Manager Vinod Kumar Yadav visited the food court to have a look at the facilities being offered to passengers.