- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Free wi-fi at MMTS stations soon in Hyderabad
As a part of the centres digital India campaign, the South Central Railway is planning to provide free wifi across all the MMTS including stations in the city
As a part of the centre's digital India campaign, the South Central Railway is planning to provide free wi-fi across all the MMTS including stations in the city.
The wi-fi connectivity will draw a great response in the popular stations like Ligampally, Hi-tec City, Falaknuma and others as these stations will see numerous commuters every day.
As of now, there are 29 stations in Telangana with the free wi-fi facility and in the SCR zone, there are 37 major stations, 45 rural stations while the works are in progress in other 27 stations in rural areas.
To get the free wi-fi service at the stations, people need to enter their mobile number to which a one-time password will be sent to it. It is to be notified that the public need to enter their mobile number and log in with the OTP after every one hour as the session expires after it.