- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
- Operation Valentine Received a U/A Certificate
- Railways Reduces Fare for Passenger Trains
- Rootedness, rootlessness & artist Kanwal Dhaliwal’s varied tales
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on Kavitha's petition on ED summons to March 13
AP State-Level Defence Pension Adalt.
The office of the Defence Pension Disbursement Office DPDO, Visakhapatnam under Controller of Defence Accounts, Chennai will be holding Defence Pension Adalat in the premises of DPDO, Area Account OfficeNavy compound, Vinod Nagar Visakhapatnam on October 31 Defence pensioners, family pensioners including commissioned officers, defence civilians, coast guard, GREFDAD personnel residing in A
The office of the Defence Pension Disbursement Office (DPDO), Visakhapatnam under Controller of Defence Accounts, Chennai will be holding Defence Pension Adalat in the premises of DPDO, Area Account Office(Navy) compound, Vinod Nagar Visakhapatnam on October 31. Defence pensioners, family pensioners including commissioned officers, defence civilians, coast guard, GREF/DAD personnel residing in Andhra Pradesh may attend the pension adalat for settlement of pension-related grievances.
Pensioners residing in Visakhapatnam and surrounding areas have to submit their complaints in English (in duplicate) on Wednesday between 10 am to 5 pm. For more details, one can M. Subhash Kumar, Mini Pension Adalat Officer, DPDO, AAO (NAVY) Visakhapatnam on Telephone No. 0891 2702790. on mail [email protected]
Pensioners should quote their Name, Rank, Group, Regimental No., PPO No., Details of Bank/ Treasury, Unit/ Name and address of Record Office/Head Office, Specific Grievance, Date of Discharge and their address with Telephone Numbers. Copies of PPO and Corr PPOs (if available) / Discharge book/ Updated Bank Pass Book last two pages should be attached along with the application.