- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Swine Flu Haunts Kurnool District
The Rayalaseema district of Kurnool is in the grip of Swine Flu The total flu cases were increased to 36 with the registering of four fresh cases
The Rayalaseema district of Kurnool is in the grip of Swine Flu. The total flu cases were increased to 36 with the registering of four fresh cases.
Krishnamma from Kambalapalli , Harshavardhan ( kurnool) and Anusha from Kodumuru were adimitted to hospital and diagnosed with flu. Anusha has been shifted to Hyderabad for emergency treatment. As many as 12 flu deaths were already reported in the district this year.