- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Woman with Rs 80 lakh worth foreign currency held at Hyderabad airport
The CISF police arrested a woman and seized Rs 80 lakh worth foreign currency and gold from her possession on Saturday morning
The CISF police arrested a woman and seized Rs 80 lakh worth foreign currency and gold from her possession on Saturday morning.
The woman identified as Sabira was heading to Dubai from Hyderabad with the money and gold. The police seized the foreign currency and ascertained the value as Rs 80 lakh.
On Thursday, a man with two live bullets was held at the airport who was going to Riyadh from Hyderabad.