- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
- Calcutta High Court judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay to resign
Hyderabad based hunter kills T1 man-eater tigress in Yavatmahal
A Hyderabad based hunter Nawab Shafat Alis son Asghar Ali Khan shot dead a maneater T1 Tigress in the forest of Pandharkawda in Yavatmahal district late on Friday
A Hyderabad based hunter Nawab Shafat Ali's son Asghar Ali Khan shot dead a man-eater T1 Tigress in the forest of Pandharkawda in Yavatmahal district late on Friday.
Khan (37), who is a management graduate from UK's Leeds University tranquilised the tigress Avni, a mother of two cubs near Boarati village on the Borati-Warud-Ralegaon road in Pandharkawada. However, after killing the tigress, Khan said that people in the village breathed a sigh of relief and are now moving freely.
The tigress was then shifted to Nagpur for post-mortem.
However, many wildlife enthusiasts protested against the killing of tigress while the police said that they have killed it for self-defence.