- Bollywood felt like coming home: Pakistani singer Zeb Bangash
- Top-5 firms see Rs 62,586-cr loss in mcap
- Investors awaiting next level triggers
- GRT Jewellers brings Silver Utsav
- Stock-specific activity may continue
- Options data indicates heavy Put OI
- ‘Month of Madhu’ gives a great theater experience: Producer Yashwant
- Renu Desai in a key role in Ravi Teja’s ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’
- Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’: Second single ‘Uyaalo Uyyaala’ drops on October 4
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ‘Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
Alliance Politics: MLA Giddi Eswari falls between two stools!
Most of the YSRCP MLAs who defected into the TDP are now finding the going difficult They left the YSRCP and joined the TDP only after they were assured of a nomination by the TDP as the party candidate for the next election But, now the TDP may not give tickets to most of the turncoats
Most of the YSRCP MLAs who defected into the TDP are now finding the going difficult. They left the YSRCP and joined the TDP only after they were assured of a nomination by the TDP as the party candidate for the next election. But, now the TDP may not give tickets to most of the turncoats.
Paderu MLA Giddi Eswari , who defected from the YSRCP into the TDP, now finds herself stranded in a crossroad. It’s now clear that she may not be renominated this time. The ticket might go to Pasupuleti Balaraju, a former minister and Congress strongman from the same constituency.
Till now it was believed that it would be a cakewalk for her and her getting the TDP ticket was most certain. But, now with the TDP entering into an alliance with the Congress, the seat may go to Balaraju as part of the seat sharing.
Sources said that Chandrababu is getting several surveys done and based on these reports, he feels Balaraju would be a better bet rather than Eswari. So, Eswari will become a casuality due to the alliance politics.