- Suriya kickstarts dubbing for ‘Kanguva’
- Shah Rukh Khan Wins Best Actor at Dadasaheb Phalke IFF Awards 2024: Full Winners List
- Hindupur YSRCP incharge Deepika participates in Volunteer Vandanam
- TDP Eluru district coordinator Incharge Baddeti Chanti alleges of atrocities on Dalits
- Healthcare became more accessible for North-East region in last 10 yrs: Union Minister
- Zee Entertainment denies report of fund diversion
- SC decision on Wildflower Hall safeguards interests: Himachal CM
- Airtel with Ericsson demonstrates mmWave 5G functionality on its network
- Around 1,500 dance students perform Kathak in Khajuraho to set Guinness World Record
- India’s FY2024 Q3 GDP growth at 6 per cent: ICRA
Transport Department seized 8 school buses for violating fitness rules
Transport Department officials on Friday seized 8 school buses and an auto who are violating the RTA rules The officials did fitness tests for the school buses in RangaReddy district limits
Transport Department officials on Friday seized 8 school buses and an auto who are violating the RTA rules. The officials did fitness tests for the school buses in RangaReddy district limits.
They found a school bus which is entering the city from Nalgonda was in unfit condition. In the bus 20 students were travelling. Immediately they seized the bus and has shifted to seizing yard.
The officials said that they will issue notices to the school management's and to the driver and stringent action will be taken on them very soon.