- National Chili Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Hindu Gods 'insult' row: Karnataka police book FIR over threat calls to complainant
- 23 lakh Indian diaspora are reinforcing Indo-Canadian relations: Jitendra Singh
- From Michelle Obama to Matthew McConaughey: Celebrities Share Their Go-to Recipes
- Maratha quotas given, but unrelenting Jarange-Patil to start fresh stir from Feb 24
- Servitor held in Bhubaneswar for sexually assaulting foreign tourist
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
- Delhi HC asks suspended BJP MLAs to meet Speaker as Lt Governor accepts apology
- Breakup Day 2024: Top 5 Songs to Heal Your Heart After a Failed Relationship.
Hyderabad: Woman given triple talaq over phone for giving birth to girl child
A woman was given triple talaq by her husband over the phone after she gave birth to a baby girl in Tolichowki Though the incident occurred three weeks ago, it came to light after the woman lodged a complaint with the police
A woman was given triple talaq by her husband over the phone after she gave birth to a baby girl in Tolichowki. Though the incident occurred three weeks ago, it came to light after the woman lodged a complaint with the police.
Mujammil, who works as a principal in a private school has married a woman in January, 2017. Mujammil began harassing his wife after she delivered a baby girl three months ago.
On November 28, 2018, Mujammil called up his wife and gave divorce by uttering 'talaq' three times. Based on the complaint registered by the woman's parents, the police registered a case. No arrest has been made yet.