- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Accused in Pranay murder gets bail
The SCST court on Saturday granted bail to the accused involved in Perumulla Pranays murder Though the court agreed to give the bail, the accused will not be released from the Warangal central jail as they have been booked under PD act
The SC/ST court on Saturday granted bail to the accused involved in Perumulla Pranay's murder. Though the court agreed to give the bail, the accused will not be released from the Warangal central jail as they have been booked under PD act.
Meanwhile, the police said that the accused have been given bail as the former have not filed charge sheet adding that it takes time to file the case. The police also clarified that accused will be granted bail if the charge sheet will not be filed 90 days after the incident, said Miryalaguda DSP Srinivas. "As the accused cleared the call history, we are waiting for the forensic reports, said the DSP.
Pranay was brutally hacked to death on September 14, 2018 in front of wife Amruthavarshini in Miryalaguda. Amrutha's father Maruthi Rao, a popular realtor in Miryalaguda hired the goons to kill his son-in-law.