27-Year-Old Man Falls From Building While Flying Kite In Hyderabad, Dies
A 27yearold man died on Sunday after he fell off a twostorey building while flying a kite in Hyderabads Warasiguda area, the police said
HYDERABAD: A 27-year-old man died on Sunday after he fell off a two-storey building while flying a kite in Hyderabad's Warasiguda area, the police said.
The incident occurred this afternoon when the man, a scrap dealer by profession, lost his balance and fell on the compound wall of the building.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital with head injuries, they said, adding that he died in the evening during treatment.
A case has been registered by the police.
- Goa's BJP-led coalition government faces floor test Today
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar